- Ready-made scene settings
- V-Ray v.5 GPU rendering
- 3x gold color materials (White, Yellow, Rose)
- 9x gemstone materials (Tourmaline, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Citrine, Garnet, Morganite, Sapphire, Emerald, and Ruby)
- White diamond material
- Jewelry ring 3D CAD model from sample render (print-ready)
- 2x HDRI environment map
- Stone (rock) 3D model with textures
- DOF camera effect
- Simple user’s guide
Fully pre-made scene settings for realistic and fast GPU jewelry 3D rendering with 3ds Max and V-Ray 5. V-Ray renderer delivers faster, cleaner sampling and more accurate 3D rendering for jewellery visualization.
The scene also has the ability to 3D rendering jewelry on stone for a beautiful personalized artistic presentation.
This kit contains customized V-Ray materials for the diamond, gold, gemstones, and ground materials for realistic shadows and reflections (on alpha channel).
You just need to import your 3D model into the scene and apply the materials, and go rendering!
Note! Sample render files (images/video) are not included in the download files.
What needs to do?
- open the received scene file 3ds Max
- import model and apply materials
- adjust lighting using the HDRI environment
- Autodesk 3ds Max files (versions: 2017, 2020, 2022 /.max) with:
— 3 color gold materials
— 9 gemstone materials
— white diamond material
— 3ds Max files with stone (rock) 3D model
- Jewelry sample ring 3D CAD model (.stl/print-ready .obj .fbx)
- 2x HDRI environment maps (5000×2500 pxs, 4096×2048 pxs /.hdr)
- Textures (.jpg .exr)
- User’s guide (.pdf)
- Autodesk 3ds Max. (Version 2017 and above)
- Plug-in for 3ds Max V-Ray (Version 5 and above)
There are no reviews yet.