- 6 color gold KeyShot materials
- white diamond KeyShot material
- 5 gemstone KeyShot materials (ruby, sapphire, emerald, garnet, tanzanite)
- 5 background materials
- scratch textures
- jewelry ring 3D CAD model from sample render (STL /print-ready, OBJ, FBX)
- HDRI environment map (5000×2500 pixels)
This realistic scene setup is the suite for 3D jewelry presentation in a high-quality and simple way.
This set contains a scene for KeyShot 10 with pre-configured materials, render settings, and lighting. The materials of gold, gemstones, and backgrounds are implemented using multi-material KeyShot, which allows you to quickly and easily switch to select the material for your jewelry design.
Lighting in the scene uses an HDRI environment map (included).
Note! Sample render files (images/video) are not included in the download files.
What needs to do?
- open the received scene file KeyShot
- import model and apply materials
- adjust lighting using the HDRI environment
- scene KeyShot package (.ksp) with:
– 6 color gold materials (2x white, 2x yellow, 2x rose)
– 5 gemstone materials (ruby, sapphire, emerald, garnet, tanzanite)
– 5 background materials
– white diamond material
- HDRI environment map (.hdr)
- all materials for KeyShot (.mtl)
- textures (.jpg)
- 3D CAD ring model from sample rendering in the formats: OBJ, FBX, STL (print-ready)
- simple user guide