- 3 color gold KeyShot shaders
- white diamond KeyShot shader
- 3 gemstone KeyShot shaders (ruby, sapphire, emerald)
- rock 3D CAD model (STL, OBJ, FBX)
- jewelry ring 3D CAD model (STL /print-ready, OBJ, FBX)
- HDRI environment map (5000×2500 pxs)
- scratch textures for realistic visualization (white / black / normal)
Here is a scene for a render of jewelry on a background of dark rock.
These settings are great for presenting your beautiful jewelry design on photorealistic rock background. This customized scene is good for static shots and 360 video animation.
The scene includes everything you need to quickly launch the render. Just import your model, apply the materials, and start the render.
Lighting and reflection in the scene are organized using an HDRI environment map. The gold material contains a scratch texture to give a more realistic view of the material.
Inside the KeyShot file, there are customized gold materials (white, pink, yellow), white diamond material, gemstones materials, scratch texture, rock 3D model, and a sample of 3D ring model.
All that you need to know to start working in KeyShot can be found here.
Note: Sample render files (images and video) are not included in the download files.
- KeyShot scene package (.ksp) with:
– gold materials
– white diamond material
– gemstone materials
– ring 3D model
– rock 3D model
- textures for metal material (.jpg)
- HDRI environment map (.hdr)
- 3D CAD model (from the sample) of a jewelry engagement ring in the formats: OBJ, FBX, STL (print-ready)
- 3D CAD model of a rock in the formats: OBJ, FBX, STL (print-ready)
- simple start user guide