Returns and Refund Policy
LAST UPDATED: OCTOBER 15, 2022
If you purchased 3D assets and found some error in the renders or description, we’ll try to fix the problem as soon as possible. If we cannot correct the error, we will cancel your order and you will get your money back within 48 hours of downloading the item.
When we do refund:
- if a asset doesn’t correspond to the description and appearance
- if an asset doesn’t correspond to the product’s information (such as textured, materials, animated, etc.)
- if a asset doesn’t open in native software
- if a asset was damaged
- if a asset has missed textures (but in the description, they are included)
When we do not do refund:
- if the conversion is impossible to the requested format
- if you are purchasing a file for conversion
(we can only consider refunds on the file formats provided for sale)
- if you just change your mind
- if you bought an item by mistake
- if you don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it
- if you ask for goodwill
- the item did not meet your expectations
Please note that this guarantee is NOT a Try Before You Buy offer! Therefore, if you are unsure about a certain product or need more information, specs, or renders please contact us before making a purchase! Also that we sell not physical (real) objects or products but 2D/3D graphics files to be used in the software.
Note: If a refund is granted, you are legally bound to destroy all copies of the purchased files. We require that you sign a binding document stating that you no longer have the rights to use or keep any of the purchased files on 3DJewels.
If you can’t come to an agreement about a refund, you can raise a dispute and have 3DJewels investigate the matter. We will make a decision based on all available information and you agree that our decision is final.
All refund requests are processed within 10 days on business days (EEST time).
If you still have questions, please contact us.