License and rights
LAST UPDATED: OCT 26, 2021
All purchased items on 3DJewels website are granted a Standard License when downloaded. And some products provide for use under an Extended License. An Extended License can be purchased separately.
All product may not be sold, given, or assigned to another person or entity in the form it is downloaded from the Site. The resale or redistribution by the Buyer of any Product, obtained from the Site is expressly prohibited unless it is an Incorporated Product as licensed above.
If you use any Product in software products (such as video, animations) you must take all reasonable measures to prevent the end-user from gaining access to the Product.
|Business websites or social media accounts owned or managed by the licensee||1||Unlimited|
|Number of digital or physical derivative products for sale||1 000||Unlimited|
|Digital paid advertisements impressions|
|Broadcast and streaming/lifetime viewers||10 000||Unlimited|
|Native Apps, Web Apps, Games, Software, VR/AR|
|Sell/re-sell, donate, gift any assets or graphics|
|Printing or 3D printing (CNC) copies||100||Unlimited|
These items can be used in your marketing material, website, and printed materials. A Standard License grants one user or business to use on one business only. The Standard License allows you to use an item within a project of your own or on behalf of a client. For example, you could use an item purchased under a Standard License on a website, a presentation, a promotional video, a poster, or a free App. For web content, a Standard License is suitable for use on a single domain/subdomain or single catalog/directory.
Allows downloaded items to be used in end products that are for sale and cover physical advertising. An extended license grants the licensee to use of purchased assets on websites, social media accounts, literature, and advertising.
The Extended License grants you, the Purchaser, a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to make use of the work you acquire.
- items purchased under an Extended License may be used for the following purposes:
- for making any motion pictures or videos, including commercial ones;
- unlimited 2D or 3D printing, including those intended for sale (for example, a piece of designer jewelry, a movie poster, animation, or a three-dimensional physical object);
- for making any graphic, 3D assets, including commercial ones
- you may use the Work alone or you may incorporate the Work into another work you are creating.
- you must not directly or indirectly license, sub-license, sell or resell or provide for free the assets or offer to do any of these things unless the assets are incorporated into a work you have created. All of these things are referred to as Resale.
- you may use the Assets in a work that you are creating for your purposes or for your client who has asked you to create it.
- you may incorporate the Assets in a design/work which is created for Resale by you or your client (provided that only the complete work is offered for sale and the terms of sale require those that acquire the work to only use the Work for their own personal use or in a work they are creating for a client prohibit the resale of the design as a stand-alone item).
An exclusive license – gives the exclusive right to use the purchased asset(s) for any commercial or personal purposes reserved to the copyright holder, and must be in writing, and used endlessly. It precludes anyone else, including the author, from using the work, without permission. The same exclusive license cannot be given to several owners.
In an exclusive license, the parties agree that no other person/legal entity can exploit the relevant IPRs, except the licensee.
In short, acquiring an exclusive license:
- the author transfers exclusive rights to the product to the new owner for an infinite period;
- the new owner of the exclusive right has the right to sell / transfer / donate the acquired product, but if the authorship of other copyright holders is not violated.
The 3DJewels Royalty free license means that you only need to purchase the assets once. No further payments are needed.
All assets with a CC0 license on this website are 100% free.
Once the owner of a work applies CC0 to a work, the work is no longer his or hers in any meaningful sense under copyright law. Anyone can then use the work in any way and for any purpose, including commercial purposes, subject to other laws, and the rights others may have in the work or how the work is used. Think of CC0 as the «no rights reserved» option.
- you can use the Assets for any purpose, including commercial work;
- you do not need to give credit or attribution when using them;
- you can redistribute Assets, share, include assets and parts when sharing your own work, or in products you sell.
- you can’t do is a claim to be the original author of the assets or parts
NOTE! Occasionally a brand name, logo, or other copyrighted design may appear in the assets. It is the responsibility of the user not to infringe on these copyrights in their own work.
Restrictions on the use of assets
YOU MAY NOT:
- Resell, redistribute, provide access to, share, or transfer any Content except Exclusive rights. For example, the foregoing prohibits displaying Content as, or as part of, a “catalog/gallery/showcase” of content through which third parties may search and select from such content.
- Use any trademarks, service marks or trade names incorporated in the Product in connection with Seller material
If you are purchasing a bundle of items, each of them is covered by its own license. For instance, if you buy a bundle of 3D models, you are entitled to use them in different projects, but any model can be used in one project only.
You cannot redistribute or resell items purchased under this license, whether separately or included in some kind of collection of 3D models or other assets resources.
Exclusive rights to a product
If you would like to get exclusive rights to a product found on 3DJewels, you should contact the 3DJewels directly and discuss the details, as the pricing of the product is very likely to change.
If you receive exclusive rights to a product after it has been sold to other customers, those customers preserve the right to use the model in ways determined by the license valid at the time of their purchase.
Exclusive rights to use the 3D model after purchase
3DJewels keeps the rights to the Assets, can sell the digital files an unlimited number of times, and determine how long the product is available for sale.
3DJewels has no control over the quality or legality of any Free Content on this Site or the accuracy of any related information. It is your full responsibility to ensure and evaluate the quality and legality of any Content and its use. You agree that 3DJewels shall have no liability for any misrepresentation, incomplete statement or failure to disclose any Content data, or for any claims arising from a transaction resulting from your use of the Site or a business transaction you enter into using the Site.
3DJewels makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material, information, and data on this Site are accurate and reliable, but however, accuracy cannot be guaranteed.