- 3 color gold KeyShot shaders
- white diamond KeyShot shader
- 3 gemstone KeyShot shaders (ruby, sapphire, emerald)
- jewelry earrings 3D CAD model (STL /print-ready, OBJ, FBX)
- HDRI environment map (3000×1500 pxs)
- scratch textures for realistic visualization (white / black / normal)
The scene is set up for 3D render static jewelry images in KeyShot software (version 7 and up).
Lighting in the scene is organized through the HDRI environment map (included).
There are some turned materials in the scene. Three colors of gold, diamond, sapphire, ruby, emerald.
Gold materials have a scratched texture for a more natural look (texture included).
The archive also contains a 3D model of earrings that are used in the rendering examples.
NOTE! Sample render files (images) are not included in the download files.
- import model and apply materials
- adjust lighting using the HDRI environment
- KeyShot scene package (.ksp) with:
– gold material shaders
– white diamond material shader
– gemstone material shaders
– earrings 3D CAD model
- textures for metal material (.jpg)
- HDRI environment map (.hdr)
- 3D CAD model (from the sample) jewelry earrings in the formats: OBJ, FBX, STL (print-ready)
- simple start user guide