- 6 gold color Octane Render materials (2x white, 2x yellow, 2x rose)
- white diamond material
- 4 gemstone materials
- jewelry ring 3D CAD model (print-ready)
- HDRI environment map
- transparent shadow background material (on alpha channel)
- textured background scratch material
- DOF camera effect
- short user’s guide
We offer you ready-made Rhinoceros scene setup and settings with Octane Render for simple and high-quality jewelry 3D visualization.
The lighting is organized using an HDRI environment map and Rhino lights.
The scene contains some jewelry rendering materials. These materials are renderable with Octane Render. Software Rhinoceros and the OctaneRender plugin are not included with this kit and must be purchased and installed separately by you.
The scene was created in the Rhinoceros software (version 5) with OctaneRender (version 4). But you can use this customized scene to render jewelry and newer software such as Rhino 6, 7, and Octane Render 2020 or newer.
Note! Sample render files (images, video) are not included in the download files.
What needs to do?
- open the received scene file in Rhino
- import model and apply materials
- adjust lighting
- done, go render!
- Rhinoceros files (versions: 4, 5, 6, 7) with:
— 6 color gold materials
— diamond material
— 4 gemstone materials
— background materials
- Jewelry ring 3D CAD model (STL/print-ready, OBJ, FBX)
- Scratch texture
- HDRI environment map (5000×2500 pxs /.hdr)
- User’s guide