- Fully ready-made scene settings
- 4 gold color materials
- White diamond material
- 5 gemstone materials
- Jewelry ring 3D CAD model
- HDRI environment map
- Simple user’s guide
The scene was created for realistic 3D jewelry rendering using Cinema 4D with the Octane Render plugin.
Lighting in the 3D scene is organized using an HDRI environment map (included). The settings of the scene are designed for photorealistic 3D rendering jewelry with a dark/black background.
And the scene has material for transparent background with a shadow (alpha channel) for compositing on any background.
Note! Sample render files (images) are not included in the download files.
Software is not included in the KIT price and must be purchased separately from the owner (developer) of the specified software.
What needs to do?
- unzip the received package to your storage
- open the scene file Cinema 4D
- import model and apply materials
- adjust lighting using the HDRI environment
- Cinema 4D file (.c4d) with:
— 4 color gold materials (black, rose, white, yellow)
— white diamond material
— 5 gemstone materials (ruby, emerald, sapphire, aquamarine, citrine)
- Jewelry ring 3D CAD model (STL/print-ready, OBJ, FBX)
- HDRI environment map (5000×2500 pxs /.hdr)
- Textures (.jpg)
- User’s guide