- 7 precious metal shaders
- 12 gemstones shaders
- catch shadows for an alpha channel (transparent background with alpha channel)
- jewelry ring 3D CAD model (STL/print-ready, OBJ, FBX)
- 4 render setup presets
- DOF effect support
- scratch textures for realistic visualization (white / black / normal)
- simple user guide
This scene is perfect for visualizing jewelry and small items with a white/light background. The scene was developed for Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 (Service Pack 5) and later.
The render engine is V-Ray version 3.2 (and higher).
The scene uses a V-Ray physical camera with the DOF effect. As the lighting in the scene, an HDRI environment map (included) was used VRayDomeLight. No additional light sources were used in the scene.
The 3ds Max file contains customized materials for precious metals, diamonds and gemstones.
Shadows and reflections of objects are tuned to the alpha channel.
This render setup is tested and compatible with Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 Service Pack 5 (and up) with V-Ray 3.2 (and up) renderer.
3D CAD model of jewelry ring (included) is polygonal mesh and collapsed, so cannot be edited easily.
- 3D file 3ds Max 2014 SP5 for V-Ray 3.2 (.max)
- 3D file 3ds Max 2017 SP3 for V-Ray 3.4 (.max)
- jewelry ring 3D CAD model (.stl/print-ready .obj .fbx)
- HDRI environment map of the type sphere (.hdr / 3000 x 1500 pxs)
- 4 render setup presets for V-Ray 3.2/3.4 (.rps)
- scratch textures (.jpg)
- user guide