- mannequin holder + 2 chains 3D models
- gold KeyShot materials
- diamond KeyShot material
- mannequin KeyShot material with textures (.jpg)
- 3 gemstone KeyShot materials (ruby, sapphire, emerald)
- jewelry pendant 3D model from sample render (STL /print-ready, OBJ, FBX)
- 3 HDRI environment maps (4096×2048, 3000×1500, 10000×5000 pxs)
- scratch texture for realistic visualization (.jpg)
Create a great presentation of your pendant or necklace on a mannequin with quick, simple, and photorealistic visualization.
Ready-made KeyShot scene setups for the 3D rendering of pendants and necklaces on a holder to show jewelry. KeyShot package contains customized materials and textures of gold, diamond, mannequin, and 3 gemstones.
In the scene, there are two different 3D models of chains for a mannequin. You can choose which one you need and enable its visibility in the scene.
Lighting in the scene uses an HDRI environment map (included).
Note! Sample render files (images/video) are not included in the download files.
- import pendant 3D model and apply materials
- choose a chain style
- adjust lighting using the HDRI environment
- scene KeyShot package (.ksp) with:
– 3 color gold materials (white, yellow, rose)
– 3 gemstone materials (ruby, sapphire, emerald)
– white diamond material
– mannequin 4 materials
- scratch texture for metal material (.jpg)
- HDRI environment maps 3 pcs. (.hdr)
- 3D CAD model from sample rendering of a jewelry pendant in the formats: OBJ, FBX, STL (print-ready)
- mannequin + 2 chains 3D CAD models (FBX, OBJ, STL, IGS)
- simple user guide (for start)