- 7 precious metal V-Ray materials
- 12 gemstones V-Ray materials
- transparent shadows and reflections on alpha channel (background with alpha channel)
- jewelry ring 3D CAD model (STL/print-ready, OBJ, FBX)
- 4 render setup presets for V-Ray
- DOF camera effect
- scratch textures for realistic visualization (white / black / normal)
- simple user guide
The scene uses a V-Ray physical camera with the DOF effect. As the lighting in the scene, an HDRI environment map (included) was used VRayDomeLight. No additional light sources were used in the scene.
The 3ds Max file contains customized materials for precious metals, diamonds, and gemstones.
Shadows and reflections of objects are tuned to the alpha channel (transparent).
This render setup is tested and compatible with Autodesk 3ds Max 2012-2017 with V-Ray 3.2 (and up) renderer.
3D CAD model of jewelry ring (included) is polygonal mesh and collapsed, so it cannot be edited easily.
- 3D file 3ds Max 2012 for V-Ray 3.2 (.max)
- 3D file 3ds Max 2014 for V-Ray 3.2 (.max)
- 3D file 3ds Max 2015 for V-Ray 3.4 (.max)
- 3D file 3ds Max 2017 for V-Ray 3.4 (.max)
- jewelry ring 3D CAD model (.stl/print-ready .obj .fbx)
- HDRI environment map of the type sphere (.hdr / 3000 x 1500 pxs)
- 4 render setup presets for V-Ray 3.2/3.4 (.rps)
- scratch textures (.jpg)
- user’s guide