- Full ready-made scene
- Transparent shadows and reflections on alpha channel (background with alpha channel)
- 3 gold color V-ray materials (white, yellow, rose)
- 4 gemstone V-ray materials (Citrine, Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby)
- White diamond V-ray material
- Jewelry ring 3D CAD model (Print-ready)
- HDRI environment map
- DOF camera effect
- Fast user’s guide
Unique scene setups for the GPU-fast and photorealistic 3D jewelry rendering in Autodesk Maya using the V-ray Next renderer.
The set contains Maya scene files (“scenes” folder) with customized gold, diamond, and gem materials. As the lighting in the scene, an HDRI environment map (included) was used VRay Dome Light. Shadows and reflections of jewelry are tuned to the alpha channel (transparent).
Note! Sample render files (images) are not included in the download files.
- import model and apply materials
- adjust lighting using the HDRI environment
- Autodesk Maya files (versions: 2012/2018 .ma .mb) with:
— 3 color gold materials setup
— 4 gemstone materials setup
— white diamond material setup
- FBX Maya file with scene
- Jewelry ring 3D CAD model from sample render (STL/print-ready, OBJ, FBX)
- HDRI environment map (5000×2500 pxs /.hdr)
- User’s guide