- GPU rendering
- Fully ready-made scene settings
- 8 gold color materials
- White diamond material
- 3 gemstone materials
- Jewelry ring 3D CAD model
- HDRI environment map
- Texture for ground
- Simple user’s guide
The scene was created for realistic 3D jewelry rendering using Cinema 4D with the OctaneRender plugin.
Lighting in the 3D scene is organized using an HDRI environment map (included).
The settings of the scene are designed for photorealistic 3D rendering jewelry with a light studio background.
And the scene has material for transparent background with a shadow (alpha channel) for compositing on any backplate.
Note! Sample render files (images/video) are not included in the download files.
What needs to do?
- open the received scene file Cinema 4D
- import model and apply materials
- adjust lighting using the HDRI environment
- done, start render!
- Cinema 4D file (.c4d) with:
— 8 color gold materials
— white diamond material
— 3 gemstone materials (ruby, emerald, sapphire)
- Jewelry ring 3D CAD model (STL/print-ready, OBJ, FBX)
- HDRI environment map (5000×2500 pxs /.hdr)
- Textures (.jpg)
- User’s guide