- 4 precious metal V-Ray shaders (white gold, yellow gold, rose gold, platinum)
- 3 gemstone V-Ray shaders (ruby, emerald, sapphire)
- White diamond V-Ray shader
- Jewelry ring 3D CAD model (print-ready)
- HDRI environment map
- Transparent shadow with reflections on alpha channel V-Ray shader
- DOF camera effect
- Simple start user’s guide
Ready-made Rhino scene setups and settings with V-Ray renderer for easy and high-quality jewelry visualization. Lighting and reflections are used only through the HDRI environment map (included).
The scene file with the settings contains customized materials of precious materials, precious stones, and Plane material (background) with a transparent shadow on the alpha channel for easy compositing.
The scene is suitable for Rhinoceros software (version 4 and up) with a V-Ray renderer (version 3 and up).
Note! Sample render files (images/video) are not included in the download files.
- import model and apply materials
- adjust lighting using the HDRI environment
- Rhinoceros files (versions: 4, 5, 6) with:
— 4 precious metal shaders
— diamond/gems shaders
— plane shaders for BG
- Jewelry ring 3D CAD model (STL/print-ready, OBJ, FBX)
- HDRI environment map (5000×2500 pxs /.hdr)
- User’s guide (.pdf)