- Preconfigured dangling animation
- 9 color gold KeyShot materials
- Gemstone KeyShot materials (white diamond, ruby, sapphire, emerald, citrine)
- Jewelry pendant 3D CAD model from the sample (OBJ, FBX)
- 2 chains 3D models
- 2 HDRI environment maps
- How to use – video tutorial
We offer a unique ready-made scene setting to animate a dangling pendant or earrings in just a few clicks.
All you have to do is place your 3D model in the KeyShot scene, adjust the height and position of your pendant, apply materials, and start rendering.
The stage set also includes 2 additional models of chains. This will help you easily visualize jewelry pendants using ready-made customized chains.
The scene contains a video tutorial (in English) on how to use the scene setups, explaining all the settings you may need to set up before starting to render.
Note! Sample render files (images/video) are not included in the download files.
Software (KeyShot) is not included in the KIT price and must be purchased separately from the owner (developer) of the specified software.
What needs to do?
- unpack the archive
- open the received scene file KeyShot
- import model and apply materials
- adjust the position of the model
- adjust lighting
- done. Start rendering!
- scene KeyShot package (.ksp) version 9, 10, and 11:
– 9 color gold materials (white, yellow, rose)
– 4 gemstone materials (white diamond, ruby, sapphire, emerald, citrine)
2 HDRI environment maps (.hdr)
- Pendant 3D model from the sample. Formats: OBJ, FBX
- 2 chain 3D models. Formats: OBJ, FBX
- video user guide
There are no reviews yet.