- GPU acceleration rendering
- 3 gold color shaders (white, yellow, rose)
- white diamond & 3 gemstone shaders (Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald)
- jewelry ring 3D CAD model (Print-ready)
- HDRI environment map
- Scratch textures for realistic metal visualization
- DOF camera effect
- Simple user’s guide
Use this fully ready-made scene for photorealistic 3D jewelry rendering using 3ds Max and Iray renderer software. Iray is high-quality, faster, and most accurate 3D jewelry CPU/GPU renderer.
This scene is perfect for visualizing 3D jewelry and small items with a white/light background. The scene was developed for Autodesk 3ds Max (versions: 2012-2017) with the renderer Iray (version: 1.3-1.5).
An excellent result is achieved through the use of an HDRI environment map.
This set also contains customized shaders for diamond, gold, gemstones.
The background is set to transparency with the alpha channel, that is, you can set any background.
Note! Sample render files (images/video) are not included in the download files.
- import 3D model and apply materials
- adjust lighting using the HDRI environment
- start rendering!
- 3D scene files 3ds Max 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 with Iray 1.x (.max)
- jewelry ring 3D CAD model (.stl/print-ready .obj .fbx)
- HDRI environment map of the type sphere (.hdr / 10000 x 5000 pxs)
- scratch textures (.jpg)
- simple user’s guide
- Autodesk 3ds Max (versions: 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Iray renderer plugin for 3ds Max (versions: 1.3-1.5)
There are no reviews yet.