- GPU rendering
- Fully ready-made scene setups
- 4 gold color materials with scratches
- White diamond material
- 3 gemstone materials
- Background materials
- Jewelry ring 3D CAD model
- Rock 3D CAD model
- HDRI environment map
- Simple user’s guide
The scene setup was created for jewelry 3D rendering using Cinema 4D with the OctaneRender plugin.
Lighting in the 3D scene is organized using a custom HDRI environment map (included).
There is also a separate rock model in the scene for a nice superb rendering with the rock background.
And the scene has material for transparent background with a shadow (alpha channel) for compositing on any backplate.
Note! Sample render files (images) are not included in the download files.
Software is not included in the KIT price and must be purchased separately from the owner (developer) of the specified software.
What needs to do?
- unzip archive
- open the received scene file Cinema 4D
- import model and apply materials
- adjust lighting using the HDRI environment
- done, start render!
- Cinema 4D file (.c4d) with:
— 4 color gold materials
— white diamond material
— 3 gemstone materials (ruby, emerald, sapphire)
- Jewelry ring 3D CAD model (STL/print-ready, OBJ, FBX)
- Rock 3D model (OBJ, FBX)
- HDRI environment map (5000×2500 pxs /.hdr)
- Textures (.jpg / .exr / .png)
- User’s guide