- square display risers 3D models
- gold KeyShot materials
- diamond KeyShot material
- 3 gemstone KeyShot materials (ruby, sapphire, emerald)
- jewelry ring 3D model from sample render (STL /print-ready, OBJ, FBX)
- HDRI environment maps (5000×2500 pxs)
Create a great presentation of your jewelry artwork on square display risers with quick, simple, and HQ photorealistic visualization.
Fully ready-made KeyShot scene setups for the 3D rendering of jewelry on a display. KeyShot package contains customized materials for gold, diamond, displays, and gemstones.
In the scene, there are three different 3D models of square displays for a jewelry presentation. You can choose which one you need and enable its visibility in the scene.
Lighting in the scene uses an HDRI environment map (included).
Note! Sample render files (images) are not included in the download files.
- import jewelry 3D model and apply materials
- place model on display
- adjust lighting using the HDRI environment
- scene KeyShot package (.ksp) with:
– 3 color gold materials (white, yellow, rose)
– 3 gemstone materials (ruby, sapphire, emerald)
– white diamond material
– display’s 2 materials
- HDRI environment map (.hdr)
- 3D CAD model from sample rendering of a jewelry ring in the formats: OBJ, FBX, STL (print-ready)
- display 3D CAD models (FBX, OBJ, STL)
- simple user guide (for start)