- 4 colors of gold Octane Render materials (white, yellow, rose, black)
- white diamond material
- 4 gemstone materials (Citrine, Red Ruby, Blue Sapphire, Emerald)
- jewelry earrings 3D CAD model (print-ready)
- HDRI environment map
- user’s guide
This is a jewelry render-ready scene with settings for Blender and the OctaneRender Plugin for high-quality and fast GPU rendering.
The lighting is organized using an HDRI environment map.
The scene contains the most commonly used materials for jewelry rendering. These materials are renderable with OctaneRender. Software Blender and the OctaneRender are not included with this kit and must be downloaded separately by you.
The scene was created in the Blender software (version 2.93.2 /Octane Edition) with OctaneRender Plug-in (version 2021.1).
But you can use this customized scene to render jewelry with newer software.
The scene was developed in software that is distributed free of charge by developers.
Note! Sample render files (images) are not included in the download files.
Where to download and how to install Blender and OctaneRender for free?
You can download a free trial version of OctaneRender here (free for personal & commercial use). Octane Render uses a specially developed version of Blender (named the Blender Octane Edition).
You can download this version of Blender from the link above.
Download OctaneRender with Blender Octane Edition:
What needs to do?
- unzip archive
- learn user’s guide
- open the received Blender scene file
- import model and apply materials
- adjust lighting using the HDRI environment
- done! Let’s render!
- Blender scene file (version: 2.93) with:
— 4 color gold materials
— diamond material
— 4 gemstone materials
— background materials
- Jewelry earrings 3D CAD model (STL/print-ready, OBJ, FBX)
- HDRI environment map (3000×1500 pxs /.hdr)
- User’s guide