- Great for presenting jewelry rings and bracelets on a woman’s hand
- 6 gold materials (2x White gold, 2x Yellow gold, 2x Rose gold)
- 4 gemstone materials (White Diamond, Red Ruby, Blue Sapphire, Emerald)
- Jewelry ring 3D CAD model from a sample (STL /print-ready, OBJ, FBX)
- Hand 3D CAD model with PBR textures (OBJ, FBX)
- HDRI environment map (3000×1500 pixels)
This KeyShot v.9 (and above) scene setup is great for3D rendering and presenting your jewelry ring and wrist bracelet design on a 3D model of a female hand.
The scene has pre-set lighting using 2 HDRI environment maps.
Inside the scene, there are materials for gold, gems, and 3 skin tones of a female hand.
Note! Sample render files (images) are not included in the download files.
Software (Luxion KeyShot) is not included in the KIT price and must be purchased separately from the owner/developer of the specified software.
What needs to do?
- unpack zip-archive
- open the received scene file KeyShot
- import model and apply materials
- adjust lighting using the HDRI environment
- DONE! Start rendering.
- scene KeyShot package (.ksp) with:
– 6 color gold materials (White Gold, Yellow Gold, Rose Gold)
– 4 gemstone materials (White Diamond, Red Ruby, Blue Sapphire, Emerald)
– 3 color hand materials with textures (PNG)
- 1 HDRI environment map (.HDR)
- 3D CAD ring model from sample rendering (formats: OBJ, FBX, STL-print-ready)
- 3D CAD hand model with PBR textures
- simple user guide