- Ready-made scene settings
- V-Ray v.5 (+) GPU rendering
- 6x gold color materials (2x White, 2x Yellow, 2x Rose)
- 10x gemstone materials (White Diamond, Tourmaline, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Citrine, Garnet, Morganite, Sapphire, Emerald, and Ruby)
- Jewelry ring 3D CAD model from sample render (print-ready)
- HDRI environment map
- Sand 3D model with texture
- DOF camera effect
- Simple user’s guide
This preset scene is perfect for jewelry rendering. Scene settings for realistic and fast GPU jewelry 3D rendering with 3ds Max and V-Ray 5 (and above). V-Ray renderer delivers faster, cleaner sampling and more accurate 3D rendering for jewelry visualization.
The scene has a customized sand background material for a great stylistic presentation of your jewelry.
This kit contains customized V-Ray materials for the diamond, gold, gemstones, and background materials for realistic shadows and reflections (with alpha channel).
Note! Sample render files (images) are not included in the download files.
Software is not included in the KIT price and must be purchased separately from the owner (developer) of the specified software.
What needs to do?
- open the received scene file 3ds Max
- import CAD model and apply materials
- adjust lighting using the HDRI environment
- Let’s render!
- Autodesk 3ds Max files (versions: 2019, 2020, 2021 /.max) with:
— 6 color gold materials
— 10 gemstone materials
— background materials
— sand 3D model with textures
- Jewelry sample ring 3D CAD model (.stl/print-ready .obj .fbx)
- HDRI environment maps (5000×2500 pxs /.hdr)
- Textures (.jpg)
- User’s guide (.pdf)