- 3 color gold KeyShot materials
- white diamond KeyShot material
- 3 gemstone KeyShot materials (ruby, sapphire, emerald)
- jewelry ring 3D CAD model from sample render (STL /print-ready, OBJ, FBX)
- 2 HDRI environment maps (5000×2500 pxs)
This scene setup is great for 3D jewelry presentation in a high-quality and simple way.
A sparkle pre-made customized KeyShot scene for rendering still images and animating 360 turntable jewelry on a white background.
The scene contains custom materials of gemstones, diamond, and 3 colors of gold.
Lighting in the scene uses HDRI environment maps (2 pcs. – included).
Note! Sample render files (images) are not included in the download files.
What needs to do?
- open the received scene file KeyShot
- import model and apply materials
- adjust lighting using the HDRI environment
- scene KeyShot package (.ksp) with:
– 3 color gold materials (white, yellow, rose)
– 3 gemstone materials (ruby, sapphire, emerald)
– white diamond material
- 2 HDRI environment maps (.hdr)
- 3D CAD ring model from sample rendering in the formats: OBJ, FBX, STL (print-ready)
- simple user guide